– Been making a fuss over Internet Explorer?
– Had switched to Firefox and don’t want Internet Explorer anymore?
– Like to use other web-browsers, just not Internet Explorer?
– Want to uninstall Internet Explorer, but have no idea where to start?
Hi again guys, StyleZ here. While I’ve been fixing laptops recently, I always notice, Internet Explorer, indeed has always been a problem, when it get infested, and no one has any alternative to fix it, and just dump it there. Today, I shall do a mini-guide on how to uninstall Internet Explorer.
That’s impossible! It doesn’t appear in Add/Remove Programs!
Well, actually, it does appear in Add/Remove Programs, you just have to go to Add/Remove Windows Components.
– So let’s go to our old trusty Add/Remove Programs shall we?
– Done? We should be reaching this screenshot shown below.
– untick the checkbox for Internet Explorer
– Press Next
– You’re done!
It’s a very easy way to uninstall Internet Explorer!
Ask me if you have any other questions about uninstalling different components before doing anything reckless.
I have come to the end of the guide!
– Thank you all for reading!
“Play with Originality, Play with StyleZ”