Hi there! In today’s guide, I am going to show you how to clear your security log when you encounter this message while being at the Login Panel, and cant’ seem to login to your account.
“The security log on this system is full. Only administrators can log on to fix the problem”.
– Find this message awfully familiar?
– Can’t seem to login to your computer?
– Any method to prevent this from happening?
Yes! of course! That’s what this guide is here for!
The Guide after the jump ->
Equipments required :
1. Your computer
2. A little bit of intelligence
3. Ability to understand instructions and navigate
4. Access to an administrator account
Note : For Republic Polytechnic Students
There is a default administrator account with the following details installed on your computer if you have purchased your laptop/notebook/tablet from the Acer and Fujitsu Vendors.
The details are as followed :
Username : Administrator or administrator
Password : Republic1 (assuming you have not change the password for this account)
Note : For other users from everywhere else other than Republic Polytechnic, I would not have much clues to how your laptop/desktop’s login would be like, but if you do not know or would still like to know how to do this process, you can try logging in with the details below
Username : Administrator or Admin or user
Password : (no password)
The reason I would suggest such a account name and password, is in the experience of working in the IT industry, where most laptops/desktops that has not been reformatted before, would likely to be installed with such a default account on the computer without a password. If you have reformatted your laptop/desktop before by a professional/friend/experienced personnel, you would most likely have to check with them what was the default account created for your computer.
1st . Open your Control Panel as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Once you are inside the Control Panel, look for an icon with the name of Administrative Tools, and double click on it as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Now, while you are in the Administrative Tools, look for an icon with the name of Event Viewer and click on it.
4. Now you are within your Event Viewer, proceed to the tree on the left, and choose Security. Right click on it, and choose “Clear all Events”. If asked to save, proceed with No, and you’re done! Screenshot is as shown below.
5. Congratulations! You are done! You have once again, learn how to clear your own Security Log! This guide was wrote with the intention of showing users who is experiencing the message for the first time, and was wondering how to get around it.
DISCLAIMER : This guide can be freely distributed, but it shall not be used for any commercial or illegal purposes to sell to staff/students of RP or anyone in particular, and this guide is not exactly perfect, so I apologise in advance if I have caused any confusion. At any point of time, if you have any suggestions or opinions, please reflect it into the comments section, or mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.
Thank you for reading this guide, and I hope you have understand and enjoyed your time here.
“Play with Originality, Play with StyleZ”